1. Definitions and interpretation:
Data collectively all the information that you submit to Claire Allain via the website.This definition incorporates , where applicable, the definitions provided in The Data Protection Laws.
Cookies A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below titled Cookies.
Data Protection Laws Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, included but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR , and any national implementing laws,regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Claire Allain, Claire Allain Jewellery, We or Us Claire Allain, myself Owner , maker and designer.
EU and UK Cookie Law The Privacy and Electronic communications ( EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2007
User or You Any third Party that accesses the website and is not either (1) employed by Claire Allain and acting in the course of their employment or (2) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Claire Allain and accessing the website in the connection of the provision of such services.
Website The website that you are currently using claireallainjewellery.com , and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. The single includes the plural and vice versa
3. A reference to a person includes firms, companies , government entities, trusts and partnerships.
4." Including" is understood to mean "including without limitation "
5. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment to it.
2.For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Act Laws, Claire Allain is the "data controller". This means that Claire Allain determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which , your Data is processed,
1, We may collect the following Data, which includes Personal Data , from you
2 Contact information such as Email addresses or Phone Numbers
3 IP Addresses (automatically collected)
4 Web Browser, type and version ( automatically collected)
5 Operating system ( automatically collected)
How We Collect Data
1 We collect Data in the following ways
1. Data is given to us by you and
2 Data is automatically collected
Data That is given to Us by You
1 Claire Allain will collect your Data in a number of ways for example
1. when you contact Us through the Website, phone, post ,email or any other means
2 When you use Our Services
Data that is Collected Automatically
1 To the extent that you access the Website, We will collect Your Data automatically, for example
1 We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content, and navigation , and provides your IP address , the date, the times, and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
1. We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your Browser. For more information about Cookies ,and how we use them on the Website, see the section below headed Cookies.
Our Use of Data
1.. Any or All of the above Data may be required by Us from time to time in order for Us to provide You with the best possible service and experience when using Our Website. Specifically, Data may be used for the following reasons:
1 Internal record keeping
2 Improvement of our products and services.
2 We may use Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If You are not satisfied with this, You have the right to object in certain circumstances ( see the section headed "your rights" below)
Keeping Data Secure
1 We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard Your Data, for example
1 access to Your account is controlled by a password and user name unique to You.
2. We store Your Data on secure servers.
1. Technical and organisational measures, include measures to deal with any suspected Data breach. If You suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to Your Data, Please let Us know immediately by emailing email@example.com
2. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information or your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other problems please visit www.getsafeonline.org Get safe Online is supported by H M Government and leading businesses.
2. Even if we delete Your Data,it may persist on backup or archival media for Legal, Tax or regulatory purposes.
1. You have the following rights in elation to Your Data
1.Right to Access - The right to request (1) copies of the information we hold about You at any time (2) that We modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide You with access to the information we hold about You, we will not charge You for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive". Where We are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse Your request. If We refuse Your request we will tell you the reasons why.
2.Right to Correct - The right to have Your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3.Right to Erase -The right to request we erase and delete your Data from our systems.
4.Right to Restrict Our use of Your Data -The right to Block Us from using Your Data , or limit the way we use it.
5.Right to Data Portability-The right to request that we move, copy or transfer Your Data.
6.Right to Object- The right to object to Our use of Your Data , including where We use it for Our legitimate reasons.
2 To make enquiries, exercise any of Your rights set out above, or withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Data (where consent is Our legal consent for processing Your Data) please contact Us on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If You are not satisfied with the way a complaint You make in relation to the way Your Data is handled by Us, You may be able to refer Your complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) The ICO'S contact information can be found on their website http;//ico.org.uk/.
4 It is important the the Data We hold about You is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if Your Data changes in the time period that We hold it.
Links To Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control.
2, We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3.In the above instances,We will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
2. All cookies used by this Website are in accordance with current UK and EU cookie law.
3.Before the Website places cookies on your computer,you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving consent to the placing of cookies,you are enabling Claire Allain to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies, however certain features of the Website may not function as fully as intended.
1. This Website may place the following cookies:
Analytical or performance cookie
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how the visitors are moving around the site, this helps us to improve the way the website works, for example to make sure that users can easily find what they are looking for.
2.You can find a list of cookies that we use in cookies schedule
3.You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default most browsers accept cookies but this can be changed, For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
4.You can choose to delete cookies at any time,however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalistion settings.
5.It is recommended that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your Privacy settings.
6. For more information about generally on cookies, including how to disable them please refer to aboutcookies.org where you will also find information on how to delete cookies from your browser.
3.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waver of that , or any other, right or remedy.
4.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law Of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
you may contact Claire Allain on email@example.com
15th Feb 2020